Saturday, May 5, 2007

Fresh green things are sprouting

inside my studio and out. The rainy season's last attempt to feed the soil for the dry summer to come is nearly finished. Inside, I'm finding that many of my creations are echoing nature's palette.

This is a longer length choker style necklace, with one of my two holed pillow beads in stratified layers of green, with some semi-precious stone, sterling silver, and freshwater pearl accents (SOLD). Look for it on Sunday, and possibly after that on my (finally up!) home grown website. I think I set the world record for owning a domain name and having a half-completed site up - sorry to those who had to suffer through that. But it's up now, and I'll do my best to keep my gallery current, but check here as well if you want to know what's coming out of the kiln.

Have a great weekend, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!

1 comment:

Michal Silberberg said...

Hi Patty,
I have tried to respond to your nice e-mail, but there was a permanent problem with your e-mail address.
Please let me know if you have another e-mail address.
Thanks
Michal Silberberg
michal@michal-s.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails