Saturday, May 12, 2007

Down for the Count

Well, not surprisingly, the long hours I’ve been keeping have taken their toll, and I’m down with a spring cold. It has settled into my chest, and it’s all I can manage to get lots of sleep, and take care of the basics. Home and work chores remain undone as I hack away.

But I got good news in the mail yesterday – I’ve been accepted into a the Bargetto Fine Arts Festival at their winery in Soquel on July 7 & 8. My friend Joyce had good things to say about the show, and it promises to be a delightful summer event just after the holiday.

Meanwhile, I thought I would post some shots of recent work, taken in the last couple of weeks. Now, forgive me while I crawl back to bed.

"Surfer Girl" series bracelet with brown and blue floral and stacked dot beads, sterling spacers and handmade fine silver clasp.

"Silver Play Noir" bracelet with grey and white lamwork beads, sparkly rondelles, and my own clasp.

"Sunny" wire wrapped fine silver choker with yellow, coral, and green lampwork beads.


1 comment:

Swarovski crystals said...

Nice jewellery. You have a good eye for combining colours and bead selections.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails