Saturday, July 28, 2007

Right Coast Jaunt

Frog at Tower Hill Botanical Gardens

We had a wonderful time visiting friends in Massachusetts, and my friend is doing well with her cancer treatments. She loved her jewelry, which warms my heart. We've seen see each other far too infrequently over the last decade, and have vowed to turn over a new leaf. It was fun to see Back Pages play, and I'm tempted now more than ever to take up the drums. Right, in my "free" time. A girl can dream, I guess.

While we were there (just outside of Boston), we visited the Tower Hill Botanical Garden, which was a really cool place to get some air and exercise. We saw several frogs chilling at the edge of the pond (see above).

Mom comes to play soon, and I can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails