Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Fabulous Time

I had a wonderful time at the Bargetto Winery Art in the Cellars event last weekend! Many friends came by to taste wine and shop, and my new "squeeze me in anywhere" booth proved itself worthy of the effort. Aside from being a bit chilly, the atmosphere was festive and I was grateful to meet a number of incredible artists.

On a completely different topic, some (male) friends drug me to Summit Racing (an auto parts store) the other night, and who'd have thought I could find the perfect accessory for my studio there? Check it out, this is sooooo cool (hot?).


I've got some new beads up on Etsy, and have added a Picassa slide show of my current work to my blog. Do you like my new "Winged Chrysalis" series beads? These are prototypes but look for my first release of these on Etsy after Jan 1.

1 comment:

Lori Peterson said...

Your booth looks awesome and I LOVE the clock! It really is perfect for your studio!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails