Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Whoah, it's been ages since I've posted, so in between holidays I'll say "hi".

Meet the new Love of My Life: Jessie. Unfortunately he already has a guardian, but I'm having fun pampering him while he's with us for Christmas. He's a 9 month old pointing labrador, and we had a blast yesterday at the beach. He lives in Wyoming, so it was a special treat for him to frolic in the waves on a beautiful, sunny Northern California day. I tried my best to tire him out, but turns out it was a very tall order. Today he's out crabbing in Half Moon Bay, lucky guy.

I've been living up to my New Year's Resolutions already - take a look at my Etsy store, and you'll see lots of new items, with more to come. It's just been too danged dark around here lately to get good photos outdoors, so I've been getting my indoor photo booth set up and running.

I'm trying to clear the old to make way for the new, so you'll see more things appearing in the "SALE" section.

Here's a couple of new items you might like - too many to list, just click the link to the right for my Etsy store to see them all.


Have a fantastic New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails