Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rain, rain, go away

I'm about to get on Amazon and look for books on ark-building. Seriously. Since the last big storm we've had a few days of ok weather, but this past week has been just wild! Snow down to sea level was forecast one day (I live in Northern California), and since then it's been rain, Rain, RAIN. Last night I was awakened by some fierce winds, and today it's just pouring.

Guess I'll just have to melt glass, then! Here's a new listing up on Etsy last night, "Lavendicious" lampwork and fine silver necklace, featuring a very unique two-holed pillow bead. Just for fun, I googled the word "Lavendicious", and it turns out that I own it! Only one hit, and it's mine, all mine. I guess if you make words up you're entitled to small, strange pleasures like that.

"Lavendicious" lampwork and fine silver necklace, on Etsy now

Applications and jurying are complete for my 2008 shows, and I should have some schedule information to offer soon.

Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails