Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gorgeous

"New Beginnings" 3-strand necklace of electroformed glass leaves, carnelian and citrine chips. Now on Etsy.

It's a sunny, gorgeous, WARM February day in Northern California, and I made sure to enjoy it. There was storm debris to clean up, and hikes to be taken. It's about time we warmed up around here!

Check out my new gallery at Glassartists.org - I've just started putting some of my work up

there, and will add more soon.

New listings up on Etsy - bead sets.

"I Hate Valentine's Day" bead set (32).

"Lavender Power" Bead Set (8) on Etsy."Big, Blue, and Beautiful" bead set (12) (SOLD).

1 comment:

Karolen said...

It's finally warmer here in Northern Arizona, too! Yes, hiking time again! And Phil did not see his shadow... but I think it feels like Spring is here already. February is that month when we feel so done with winter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails