Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm in a Treasury!


My potter friend Terry from LomaPrietaPottery put me in a Treasury! Well, she didn't put me in her Treasury, but a link to one of my bracelets on Etsy - the Outback Green bracelet. What a nice thing to do. I had fun checking out some of the other artists in the treasury, particularly Fancykstudio, whose plant and insect prints I really like.

Check it out. It has one more day left.

You should take a few minutes to visit Terry's shop on Etsy - she makes gorgeous, functional stoneware. I just love her teapots with the carved cherry blossoms, and some of her pieces are very cleverly functional (more than I can say for myself some days...).

Thanks Terry.

More soon - I have show news.

1 comment:

Merr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails