Monday, May 12, 2008

Earring Explosion

Lunar Lampwork bead earrings (SOLD).

Green with blue stripe FUn cOnES earrings, now in my Etsy Store.

Tan and pink polka dot earrings, now in my Etsy store.

Green and avocado triangle earrings (SOLD).

All hell has broken loose here, and there are earrings EVERYWHERE! Earrings that match necklaces, and bracelets, and earrings that just stand out on their own two feet and say, HAPPY SPRING!

For some time now my Etsy shop has been, how shall I say, "earring challenged". No more. I am posting at least a pair a day, and will continue until order is returned to my home and studio. So bear with me, please. And if you see some you like, well, feel free to let me know. I think I have earrings to match every possible outfit in this season's episode of Project Runway, I swear.

So go. Look. Shop. Help me recover from this terrible accident.

Silver Play Series nugget style earrings, now in my Etsy Store.

Green and ivory stripe earrings, now in my Etsy Store.

Blue Desert Earrings, to match my Blue Desert bracelet (SOLD).

Juicy FUn cOnES, now in my Etsy Store.

Large Patrician earrings, to match my Patrician Skyy necklace (SOLD).

Small Patrician earrings, to match my Patrician Skyy necklace (SOLD).

Finally, an update on my first show this year - we had an incredible, warm sunny California day, and lots of folks turned out for the "new and improved" show with wine tasting and talent shows. I had a wonderful time visiting with friends and art lovers, and my new jewelry was well received. Have a look in my Etsy shop to see what you missed.

Scenes from my booth at the Saratoga Rotary Art Show, 2008

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails