Saturday, May 3, 2008

OK, I'm Weak!

"M16 Eagle Nebula" necklace, one of my many new pieces to debut on Sunday.

While my "Show This Weekend" note to my mailing list said I would not post pictures of my new jewelry here, I have succumbed to the fatal lure of the camera and perfect light.

Here are a few of the pieces I'll be showing on Sunday, May 4, at the Saratoga Rotary Art Show at West Valley College in Saratoga. Some may survive to make an appearance in my Etsy shop after the show, some may not. The show buzz is at peak levels, and I was flattered to be mentioned by Deborah Rice, the show's chairperson, in a local newspaper article.

Come on out and enjoy the show!

"Cool Water" necklace with an amazing bicone made from
Khaos, complimented by labradorite rondelles.


"Copperopolis" neckpiece with hollow lampwork beads
and handmade viking knit copper collar.

"Industrial Lynx" bracelet with my own lampwork, handmade
oxidized fine silver chain, clasp, and charms.

"M16 Eagle Nebula" necklace featuring an amazing focal bead made
from shards, stichtite gemstone beads, and one of
my own handmade fine silver clasps.

Another in the "Cool Water" series, featuring a khaos, silvered ivory,
and clear focal, handmade fine silver bail, and aquamarine beads.


2 comments:

manamoon said...

All of your creations are just gorgeous - I especially love the Eagle Nebula focal - stunning!! Good luck with the show! ~Sharon

Dancing Monkey Jewelry said...

Beautiful jewelry. Good luck at your show - if I lived closer I'd come.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails