Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life, Interrupted

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. This past week I lost a good friend to brain cancer after a very courageous 1 1/2 year fight. Too many good people are dying of this horrible disease, and we need to figure out why. A mutual friend is participating in the Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund walk for this cause in the fall, and I encourage you to donate to her campaign.

Suegene, I know you're there, girl, and connecting with the cosmos as you already were on earth.You were an amazing woman, and will continue to be in my thoughts for a very long time to come. I miss you, and will have very fond memories of our time together. I made this heart for Andrea, so she can think of you each time she sees it - I remember last year how much you loved the blue beads I made for you.

2 comments:

manamoon said...

Patty, I'm so sorry for your loss and my thoughts & prayers are with you. The heart bead is beautiful and I'm sure Andrea will love it as Suegene watches over her. ~Sharon

Jewelbabe said...

The heart bead is lovely and I know it will be treasured for a lifetime. I'm so sorry for your loss, good friends are hard to find, but she will live on in your heart and in your art.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails