Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bargetto Winery 20th Annual Fine Arts Festival

"M16 Eagle Nebula" necklace, a new piece.

I'll be at Bargetto Winery this weekend with some of my latest work, enjoying the music, wine, food, and generally fantastic ambiance at this annual event. Come down to escape the heat and enjoy some great art from over 20 artists!

The pieces shown here have not been seen in my Etsy shop, and will be there along with quite a few other necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and wire wrapped pendants.

"Cool Waters I" necklace, featuring my own focal bead and Labradorite gemstone beads.
Available in my Etsy shop.

"M16 Eagle Nebula" necklace, featuring my own focal and Stichtite gemstone beads.

Hope to see you there!

Other news of interest - I've offered some of my extra sterling silver Bali beads to the Destash section of my Etsy shop. These are very nice and make wonderful additions to any type of handmade jewelry.I'm still trying to get my act together on offering beadmaking classes - if you've registered an interest with me in the past, I appreciate your patience on this.

"Grape Parfait" cha cha bracelet, winner of the June 30 Art Bead Scene challenge.

I was the lucky winner of the last Art Bead Scene monthly challenge in June, whose theme was jewelry incorporating pearls. I entered my Grape Parfait cha cha bracelet (sold), and it was drawn as the winner for that week. Check out their blog, which is amazingly inspiring and is updated daily. Art Bead Scene is a collaborative blog from Heather Powers, Cindy Gimbrone, Tari Sasser, and Lynn Davis. Definitely worth a visit - you'll leave with lots of new ideas, I guarantee.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails