Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Going Dotty!

Had a delicious long stretch at the torch yesterday, and was very productive. Interestingly, many of my beads sported dots. Not just the usual few, but lots o dots. Hmmm. See three of them in my Etsy store now, and stay tuned for more listings soon as I catch up with photo editing and listing data. The Rustika series are based on techniques I learned in a class with Jennifer Geldard, an amazing artist.

"Rustika 2" (SOLD).

And Linda, your Outback earrings are in the mail tomorrow! I had so much fun making them that I'm going to do some more of these.

"Outback" series beads in green.

And my friend and fellow Etsian Cyndie Smith has done it again - she made this incredible necklace with one of my focal lentil beads:

She is offering this necklace and the Amazon Warrior collar necklace in her Etsy shop, and you can customize it with a bead of your very own choosing. Cyndie, you're amazing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails