Friday, August 29, 2008

Is Your Garden Still Blooming? Mine Is!

Fall Flowers, fresh from my torch and now in my Etsy Shop.

Even if the real ones in my garden are hanging by a thread, these freshly torched fantasy flowers in my Etsy shop make me feel good about fall's arrival. I was inspired to make something to go with Cyndie Smith's vine necklace, and went a little crazy.

Vine Necklace, now in Cyndiesmithdesigns Etsy Shop.

Cyndie lets her customers choose whatever focal bead they would like on the necklace, so if you'd like it with one of my flower beads, just visit her shop and let her know.

Pick 'em while they're hot!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Patty the flowers are stunning. Full of vibrany & life, better still they are not seasonal! They'd look fabulous on one of Cyndies necklaces.

Patty said...

Thanks, Deb. They were sure fun to make.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails