Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And the Winner Is...

Ann R! My dog Bodie just picked her name from the bowl, and Ann wins her choice of focal beads from four that I have offered for my Etsyversary drawing. Not one to settle for the ordinary, I was hoping to put the names on something artful - acorns, hazelnuts, you know, considerate of the environment, and seasonal of course, but a long walk in the woods turned up none. So the next most plentiful thing around this Northern California (wine country, you know) home is corks. Each time one of my customers bought an item during my sale I put their initials on a cork, and it went into a big bowl. Then my dog Bodie was given the honorable task of selecting the winner. Thanks, Bodie!

Just got a convo back from Ann, and she has chosen the "Riding the Storm Out" focal in honor of her family and friends in Galveston and Houston. Please check out Ann's Etsy shop of gorgeous custom jewelry.
Riding the Storm out Focal Lentil Bead

Thanks to everyone who has helped me celebrate this happy occasion - I really appreciate your business and am honored to have your support of my artwork. Congratulations, Ann!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Well done Ann R!!!

What a lovely thing to do Patty & what fabulous choices to be chosen from. You truly do make outstanding beads :o)


Next time your happy occasion maight fall inline with our stupid monthly salary being paid...well I can live in hope!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails