Sunday, September 14, 2008

1 Year Etsyversary Sale is On Now!

New Fall Pillow lampwork bead, and new rings of fine silver and lampwork beads, on sale now in my Etsy shop.

My 1st Etsyversary sale is in full swing this week, and I'm thrilled to offer some new work in honor of the occasion. I've been thinking about this for a long time now, and have finally completed some rings made with PMC and my own lampwork beads, and they're included in my special sale. I'm thrilled with how they turned out, and can't wait to make more. In the future I will be playing with more band styles, and with patinas.

I've also listed some pretty cool new sterling silver beads, and they're on special too. Just remember - you need to be on my newsletter mailing list to participate in the sale. Just sign up in the box to the right, and you'll be good to go.

Oh yeah, more on the sale - for each purchase you make before 6pm PST on Wednesday, 9/17, you'll get one chance in the drawing for a free focal bead. The more you buy, the more chances you'll get. I'll do the drawing at 8pm PST.

The winner can choose 1 focal as their prize from among these:


See you at the sale!

1 comment:

Karolen said...

Congratulations on your first year on Etsy!
Sipping a virtual champagne with you... Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails