Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Six Days to My Etsyversary Sale!

I'm so excited about this party! My one year anniversary with Etsy is coming up on September 17th (I hope they got me something nice), and I'm having a huge sale in my Etsy shop for my mailing list customers in celebration of this auspicious occasion.

From Monday, Sept 15 - Saturday, Sept 20 everything in my shop will be on discount - 20% off of 1 item, 25% off of 2 items, and 30% off of 3 items. Here's the trick - you've got to be on my newsletter mailing list for this sale. You can sign up right here, over to the right.

"What Lies Beneath" focal lentil bead (SOLD).

I'm also going to have a drawing for some free stuff on September 17th - everyone who makes a purchase during the first three days of the sale will get one entry into this drawing for each item they purchase.

I've got new work and more new work coming up in the days leading up to the sale, so it's not your normal "clean out the basement" kinda deal. I just wanted to share the Etsy love with my wonderful customers, friends, and supporters who visit me at my shows.

It's been a really fun first year with Etsy, and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store. Thanks to everyone who has supported my art. I'll be sending some virtual champagne your way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails