Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've Been Storqued!

"Pink With a Twist" focal bead (SOLD) and featured in Storque ,
proceeds going to Breast Cancer Awareness month.


Well, one of my Think Pink / Tuff Enough beads has been featured in a Storque article on Etsy. Can you believe all the efforts going on to support this worthy cause? I was at Safeway today and asked if I'd like to make a donation to a Breast Cancer group as I was checking out. It's a good thing.

Got some new, really cool Nepalese silver beads (photo above) in my Etsy shop tonight. Get them while they last!
Nepalese Fertility Beads, now in my Etsy shop.

Oh yeah, got some new glass beads too!

"Belly Full of Fire" Focal Lampwork Lentil Bead, (SOLD).

1 comment:

CreekHiker said...

Patty, nice new additions to your shop!

I've tagged you on my blog! Sorry! But I'm getting some traffic...

Holly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails