Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've been tagged

"Lost Pillow" a new 2-holed pillow bead, now in my Etsy Shop.

What goes around, comes around. I figured I was due for this again at some point.

Holly's Folly has tagged me on her blog, so it's time for me to come up with some random factoids.

Here's how the cyber-version of tag works;
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Seven things about me:

1. Oddly, while the sound of a Harley can sometimes irritate me, my favorite lawn and garden tool is my leaf blower. On blowing day you better hang on to something sturdy, or you're likely to go flying. Let's just say I'm thorough.

2. I buy one certain anti-aging facial cream just for the incredible fragrance.

3. I used to be a tom boy. Before I discovered beads.

4. As a child, I pierced my Barbie doll's ears and let her wear some groovy earrings. I guess they were copper as she got a bad case of Green Ear Lobe.

5. I make a mean Chicken Piccata, when you can tear me away from the torch. I love Jeff Smith's (Frugal Gourmet, remember him?) recipe.

6. I am having a TON of fun working on a top secret collaboration project with a wonderful jewelry artist friend for the ISGB's Convergence exhibition.

7. I LOVE the new e-Trade commercials with the little baby working his blackberry and talking about stock trading (while spitting up). Nearly makes me fall off the couch.

Now I have to tag 7 people. I hate this part. Here goes.

1. Nicole Valentine of NValentineStudio.
2. Susan Sheehan of SusanSheehan.
3. Jessica Harrah of JessicaSharrah (also on the Etsy Mud Team - go Mud!).
4. Tina T. of Tina T Polymer Clay.
5. Linda Jones of Wild Wicked Beads.
6. Laura Sparling of Beads By Laura.
7. Lene Piasecki of Profusion Art Glass.

Off to convey the good news to my tagees!

2 comments:

The Lone Beader said...

I laughed at the Barbie story! :D

CreekHiker said...

No surprise that you are a colorful lady! Thanks for being such a good sport!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails