Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

Someone (or four) is getting a bead pen for Christmas this year. Could it be you?

I'm signing off now to spend time with family until after Christmas, but would just like to say how grateful I feel for the love and support of my family and friends, and for many blessings that came my way this year. I hope that you and your families are safe, warm, and happy this holiday season, and that 2009 brings much good news to those who truly need some right now.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Patty - all I can say is "Lucky people" getting thos beautimous pens ;o)

I do hope you & yours have a Wonderful Christmas & the blessings continue throughout the next year...
when I shall also look forward to a new tutorial - hehehe ;o)

Jewelbabe said...

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday! Snow? Camping? Playing with fire????
Can't wait for you to get back so we can play with our little "project!"
Have a Happy New Year - don't drink/eat too much! (Ha, that's no fun!) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails