Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blogging in my Head


Would you believe I have written a blog post a day (in my head) for the last three weeks? Trust me, I have not forgotten about you. The words and everthing were carefully mulled over, edited, and titled, but they've just not made it from brain to keyboard yet.

I've had some very bloggable times since we last chatted.

I've been
  • on an adventure to Baja (before the swine flu)
  • defending our property from skunks (and treating the sprayed)
  • wildly busy getting ready for the Saratoga Rotary Art Show show this weekend (my first of the year). I have some new designs coming out that I'm really excited about!
I promise that not one drop of these adventures will go unexplained, just as soon as I'm able to carve out a few minutes to write. Probably next week.

I sure hope to see you at the show! I will post some teaser pictures of some of my new work in a few days.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I can't wait to read about your adventures Patty!

Ohhhh - new work!!! Yum!

The trip to Baja sounds fabulous! I want to hear all about your up coming show too - we just have nothing like the shows that you do here!



We do have a whole class of students & a teacher in isolation here having just returned from a school trip to Mexico & showing symptoms, though. What I want to know is why, when I was at school, were our trips just to the Estuary or the Museum? lol!

Patty said...

Hi Deb,

I hear you on the school trips! Hope you're well. It's winter there, right?

Have a great day,
Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails