Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How to Register for The Gathering


Registration for this year's ISGB Gathering conference in Miami (Miami Fusion - it's a glass thing) opens for everyone (read: those who missed the very polite email reminding you that your yearly dues were due) today at noon Eastern time. Click the image to go right there.

There are classes, presentations (with recorded video demos), a 1 day Bead Bazaar, tons of fun activities at night, and more. Some of the presentations were almost as good as taking a class from a Master. I can't wait to listen to Donna Milliron's keynote address - she and her husband Craig run Arrow Springs, my absolute favorite place to spend money on glass and classes.

It's July 23-26, and promises to be a ton of fun. Last year was my first year at The Gathering, and it was a bit overwhelming for me. This year I'm geared up to be fully engaged there, and have even secured my plane tickets already. I'll be selling my beads there too.

What are you waiting for? Join the party! Complete info including a knock your socks off list of presenters and instructors is at the ISGB site. I hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Laurie Green-Whitney - Mermaid Glass said...

I'm excited about it, since it's in Miami and I'm close by, but I'm still undecided.

Patty said...

Oh Laurie, I hope you come! It would be fun meeting you in person. :-) If it's close you really should. I learned so much there last year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails