Friday, May 29, 2009

God Help Us

Dreamy culinary bay.

I've just discovered Picasa's Soft Focus effect. My garden looks so much dreamier now, doesn't it? You can't see the dead stuff or the weeds. I'm liking this.

Dreamy Just Joey rose.

Dreamy Herb Garden.

I guess I could use this on all kinds of pictures.

Even a girl in sweats with no makeup can look dreamy.

Now, where did I put that image of the rooftop penis?

Okay, I'll try to exercise some restraint. But I hope you don't mind if I use this feature a little bit. I'll get back to that tutorial I'm trying to finish now.

1 comment:

Deb said...

LOL! I love the look - the flowers are stunning & the misty edges just set them off to perfection drawing the eye in to focus on the centers....or drawing the eye up the path.

The girl looks pretty darn nice too.....
Yes where did you put that rooftop penis, leave it behind in the UK for some poor teen to take the rap for? ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails