Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Beads on Etsy


"Turbulence"(SOLD).

"Burning Down The House"
, (SOLD).

I've been busy in the studio, and have lots of fun stuff to share. For some reason (the approaching Solstice, maybe?) many of my beads have had a "fire" theme, with very warm colors. Maybe it's because I'm taking them to spicy hot Miami in July for The Gathering, perhaps.

Others are also in this theme, with a distinct feminine feel (the summer solstice is ruled by feminine energy).

In any event, look for these in my Etsy shop, or if you prefer, drag your butt down to Miami in July (see, Etsy sounds good right about now, doesn't it?) if you must see them in person.






"Yin", now in my Etsy shop.















"Anti-Yin", coming soon.











"Night Fires",(SOLD).




2 comments:

Laurie Whitney - Mermaid Glass said...

These are all gorgeous, but I absolutely LOVE 'Yin'. If I had some expendable dollars (instead of spending it all on a new kiln), that bead would be on it's way to my house right now! :)

Deb said...

You know Patty - it is just as well you & I live on opposite sides of that big lake known as the Pacific Ocean.

I that expanse of water wasn't between us right now - those beads would be covered in drool, instead of my monitor ;o)

Divine! All of them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails