Friday, July 31, 2009

Feel Lucky?

"My Favorite Amulet", now in my Etsy shop.

I have been fascinated with one holed beads lately. It got started with Meanies, and has continued with my Amulet series. Why is it that making a bead off the end of a mandrel is so much fun for me right now? Some are whimsical in bright colors, and some are in my usual rich, vibrant theme.

I've incorporated these beads into a new "Amulet" series which uses simple findings that I have forged from fine silver, and often incorporates other precious elements such as crystals and freshwater pearls. The silver can be left shiny if you're that kind of person, or aged with a nice antiqued look.

Smoky Plum Amulet, available now in my Etsy shop.

"Simple Apricot Amulet", now in my Etsy shop.

Could you use some extra luck today?

And oh, I've been making some very large focal beads again, and loving it. Here are two, both in my Etsy shop now.


New focal beads for July.

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Patty, your beads are stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails