Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Little Wine, A Little Art

What could be a better combination? Peanut butter and chocolate, maybe, but not much else.

"Desert and Sea" bracelet. Come see it this weekend,
or check it out in my Etsy shop.



It's show time again! Yes, I've had my head down preparing for shows this month, and enjoying some family time. First one is this weekend at Bargetto Winery, a lovely little venue down in beautiful Soquel, California, near the creek.

There will be about 20 artists there with some work that will knock your socks off. I love this venue - it's so lovely on the patio near the creek, and the music, wine, and food puts everyone in a festive mood. One year someone got married right there at the winery, in the middle of the show.

Here's some work I'll be showing this weekend:

"Daisy May I" lampwork and fine silver handmade necklace,
at Bargetto this weekend and also in my Etsy shop.

"Big Meanie" Lampwork and brass ring,
coming to the show this weekend and also in my Etsy shop.

And yes, in case you were wondering, the Meanies will be coming out to play as well. They seem to be multiplying around here!

Finally, here's a peek at some of our recent travels. That's me and Bodie by Bear Creek, where I caught a beautiful trout (no thanks to him). We're trying to teach him that unlike the pheasant he hunts, we don't need him to flush the fish out of the holes as we approach them. Sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails