Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And Still More Progress

"Gravity Tubes II" necklace of fine silver and gravity shaped glass.

And the countdown to the Sacramento Arts Festival continues...

I sold the first edition of my" Gravity Tubes" necklace at the Saratoga Rotary Art Show in May. I really liked how it turned out, and wanted to do another with a twist. This time instead of the rectangular fine silver links, I made puzzle pieces. As before, the texture of the metal pieces is from a mold of fan coral I got on the beach in Baja, and the beads are made entirely using gravity and no tools. Liberating, to say the least.

I'm nearly ready to depart for the show. I hope to see some of you Northern California folks there!

2 comments:

Mermaid Glass said...

I love this one!!! Good luck at the festival.

rosebud101 said...

Patty, that is a stunning necklace! I hope it sells very quickly for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails