Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Treasures and Treasuries

"Wild Ones", now in my Etsy shop.

I've got some of my new bead sets up in my Etsy shop... I'm trying to offer more choices for designers these days, and these are some of the sets I'll be taking with me to BABE, among many others. I have to admit, I'm getting in the set groove. Granted, I have to take a break after a few to do a complex focal or two, but all in all, I'm loving it.

A simple dotted set in coral and silvered glass, now in my Etsy shop.


And the Etsy treasuries, oh my! I just found myself in three of them today. Many thanks to my friends Mallory (Rosebud101) and Cyndie (cyndiesmithdesigns) for including me in theirs.


My favorite item in Rosebud101's shop this week is this gorgeous lampwork glass thimble:


Cyndie's treasury is a knockout (as usual) and features quite a few amazing Etsy finds:


My favorite item this week in Cyndie's shop is her "Mother Nature Fall" necklace. I am ever fascinated by Cyndie's creations using my beads and her organically inspired wire and metal work.


The third treasury I found my work in was curated by Gulinoartjewelry, and included my Salsa cha cha bracelet:

Golden Harvest, curated by Gulinoartjewelry.

A big shout out and thanks to you, Gulinoartjewelry, for including me in your beautiful collection. Since I seem to be in an "animal" mood lately, this Alligator Skin Necklace caught my eye in her lovely shop filled with metal clay and gemstone treasures.


That's all the news for me today - it's foggy and cold here in Northern California (remember it's all relative), and I've got to get to the torch.


2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Wow, Patty, 3 treasuries! That is fantastic. I like your sets, too!

Patty said...

Thanks, Mallory.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails