Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanks for a great show, Bargetto!

New work up on Etsy!

We all survived the cold in Bargetto's wine cellar this past weekend, and I really had a great time. I had Mean Green Mother Earth with me, which was a great conversation piece. It was fun to meet some online customers for the first time, and wonderful to have friends stop by to say hi and shop. In the lulls (and there were a few, though mostly it was quite well attended) it was fun to catch up with fellow artists, get to see their work, and taste some of Bargetto's wine. The chardonnay was especially tasty this year, as was the zinfandel and cabernet sauvignon.

My late nights of work last week paid off and I was ready and even somewhat organized for the show, and I feel very good about my displays this year. I even had time to get my digital photo frame to work, although it would only show photos and not the video I had hoped to show. If anyone out there knows how to get a Coby digital photo frame to play an .avi file, please send me the secret code!

As the extreme chill settles in to the hills around the Silicon Valley, I'm getting to work listing some of my new jewelry pieces from the past few weeks in my Etsy shop. I've got some holiday sparkle to help you get in the mood for your parties, and some other pieces combining glass and fine silver, which is a great combination.


One thing I've been making a lot of lately is these long, sparkly, dangly earrings. I rarely wear things like this, but they just fascinate me with their captivating play of light. They'd be great to wear to a New Year's party (the fancy kind), or even for a bride.

It's going to be in the teens around here tonight, which is not typical. Brrr! Get yer woolies out, and throw another log on that fire! I'm tempted to make some soup tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails