Monday, December 28, 2009

Was it Good for You Too?

One down, one to go (holidays, that is). Did you survive? We did, and then some. I hope your Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrated) was everything you hoped for. I haven't heard any reports back on my enchilada gifts, but am hoping they were enjoyed. My mother-in-law loved her new red earrings, the ones I modified as clip ons. I got a new torch for fusing silver, and can't wait to try it out. Today I'm off to restock the fridge, settle on the tile for the bathroom, and dust off my electroforming equipment to do some beads.

Meanwhile, I've got some groovy new earrings up in my Etsy shop - if you're into grape try these:


And here are some festive winter earrings, inspired by my recent frozen morning walk. They remind me of the frozen flowers I saw.


And remember to watch out for these while you're on your walk today.

3 comments:

mairedodd said...

glad i am not in oklahoma right now! you always find the neatest news stories - though the boy who painted on the top of his house to see if google earth would catch it has to be the winner! love the winter flower earrings - they are so incredibly beautiful..
yes, thru (sounds awful) christmas - now i have 2 of my kids birthdays by midmonth... they are easy though! at 14 and 18 they want to go into the city to fao schwartz and make a muppet - jim henson style... have a great one!

rosebud101 said...

Looks like you've been busy, Patty. I didn't know beavers could reach 60 pounds. Oh, my!

Sue Doran said...

We're in the depths of winter here in the UK at the moment. I just love the beads (and the earrings you've made with them!) I green with envy and thinking to myself, why didn't I think of that?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails