Thursday, January 14, 2010

Best Bead Show Sneak Peek

So I promised in last night's post that I'd get a few photos up of my Tucson show inventory so far. We had a great overcast day today so I got some decent shots. These are just the beads - I'll be taking jewelry too.

Some simple sets, in comfortable colors. Shades of lavender shall always be my favorite!
And yes, Mona and The Gaffer Girls, there is a healthy, happy sprinkling of Chalcedony in my latest work.

Bird's Eye View of lampwork bead sets for the Best Bead Show, a work in progress.

Some focals, some earring pairs, and sets. I'm starting to get into this "set" thing.
They're not so bad!


Just some of my focals. I think I have more somewhere...

Wild Ones and twistie beads.
Can you believe that the giraffe tissue paper I was hoping for is backordered???


Finally, some twists on my Tortuga series. Can you spot the extinct ASK color?
I was thrilled to snag some from Deb Crowley's stash recently on Lampwork Etc.


So that's the peek. In addition to the focals I love making, I'll have some affordable, simple sets that are easy to design with, some fun stuff to coordinate with the Wild Ones sets (e.g. focals, earring pairs), and some other surprises. I'm not very good at keeping secrets, so I'll probably show more before too long.

7 comments:

Deb said...

my goodness, what a stash! You have been a busy lady! They are all just stunning Patty, but then I have been a sucker for your style for a while ;o)

Is the last bead on the left Silver Cinnamon or Caramel Apple?

kelleysbeads said...

I'm betting the ASK-104 glass is the top left bead in that bottom pic. Is it Desert Chameleon (my first guess) or Caramel Apple? I only have two rods left of Desert Chameleon and I'm hoarding them.

Wish I could make it out to Tucson this year. I went two years ago and had a great time getting to meet so many fantastic lampworkers. I hope you do well this year!

Patty said...

Deb, you win the prize! Yes, the color on the ends of the last bead on the left is ASK Silver Cinnamon, one I have loved for a long time. I'm using it sparingly to make it last.

Thanks for the well wishes on the show! :-)

Libby Leuchtman said...

Wow your beads are amazing. I hope you have a great show. Have fun in Tucson.

Kella said...

Fabulous just fabulous.

Just popped in to say hi, I found your site via the bead soup party links.

Patty said...

Thank you, Ladies! Libby, if my booth in Tucson is half as beautiful as yours was across the aisle from me at The Gathering in Miami, I'll be doing well. I've admired your work for some time, loved your presentation there, and how beautifully you displayed everything.

Terri said...

Outstanding..I can't wait to see what you create!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails