Saturday, March 13, 2010

30% Off all Green Items for St. Patty's Day!


I guess I forgot to tell you all about my St. Patty's Day sale. Through Sunday night I'm offering 30% off all items that come up in a search for "green" in my Etsy shop. You'd be surprised how many of my beads, earrings, bracelets and necklaces happen to have "green" in the description (over 20), so hop on over there and take a look.

This beefy focal bead, "A River Runs Through It" happens to have green in the description, and is on sale for 30% off.

The fine print is that first you need to send me an Etsy convo or email to let me know what you want, and *then* I'll create a special listing just for you at the sale price.

"Spring Greens" tie dye lampwork bead bracelet is also in the sale.

"Slither" earrings are in the sale.

Care for some "Seaweed Salad" at 30% off?

So, what are you waiting for? Easter? That will be too late. Erin Go Braugh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails