Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bear With Me...

while I make a few adjustments to the layout of my blog. I've been meaning to do this for a while now, and Earth Day seemed like a good time to do it.

Hope you're finding a wonderful way to honor Mother Earth. We watched Food Inc. finally last night, and it was sobering, to say the least. I was shocked to learn how few companies (Corporations) control the food sources in this country. Unfortunately, it does seem to be true that you get what you pay for.

Meanwhile, here's a new pendant design I created the other day...with a surprise.

Magic Bullet Pendant, now in my Etsy shop.

Magic Bullet Pendant showing the surprise on the bottom. A lovely lilac flower!

4 comments:

mairedodd said...

that pendant is beautiful! your design and the glasswork - you are so much fun to watch... and so inspiring... happy earth day!

Manuela said...

Love the colors on these pendant and the surprise ☺.

xxxoooxxx Manuela

Patty said...

Thank you, ladies! It was a Happy Earth Day. I got to play in the dirt. :-)

Stefanie said...

Your pendant is awesome. If I could ever came up with a bead like this...

regards Stefanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails