Friday, April 30, 2010

Fantastic Friday

You know what's fantastic? All of the garden photos in this post were taken with my iPhone camera. Not perfect, but I think some of it is the operator.

Clematis reaching for the sun.

I think we're finally done with the rain around here (crosses fingers). The wisteria and clematis are blooming, and the soil is getting warmer. The heirloom tomato seedlings we bought a few weeks ago are itching to be planted, and by May 15 it will be safe to do so. Until now I've got to baby them and bring them indoors at night.

New planter recycled from an old toy box. Bird netting protects the plants from deer.

The soil is warming up!

I've been making some cabachons lately using some new tools I got at the last SGB Norcal meeting from a local tool maker. These belong to my friend Cyndie now, and I can't wait to see what she does with them.


This one, however, is available now in my Etsy shop. It would make a killer ring.

Meanwhile, enjoy this video of the 10 Biggest, Best Jumps Ever. I just love watching extreme sports! Get ready to feel the adrenaline.

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

i seriously need to learn how to make rings and set bezels on them - it's on my top 3 things to do!! because you are right, that bead would be killer! the cabs are gorgeous... great pics from the phone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails