Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Gathering 2010 Sneak Peak

Soft.

Here's a sneak peak at some of the new work I'll be taking with me to the ISGB Gathering in Rochester next week. As I told you, I've really been having fun with transparent color layering, and loving the results. These are all etched to impart a wonderful softness in both look and feel, and the colors are just indescribable. And who doesn't love a little raku murrini?

Then there's mean. The Meanies are growing into new forms with more detail and color.

Mean.


Plays With Fire Meanies. Definitely Mean.
Can you imagine one of these in a Cyndie Smith ring setting like this or like this?

I'm bringing much more than this to the bead bazaar, including some of my bullet pendants, animal print beads and jewelry, and my In Vino Veritas collection. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

mairedodd said...

you get me every time... it is all stunning, but you know i have a deep love of meanies and it is a dream of mine to own one in the chunkier ring setting... these are gorgeous - and it is so great to watch your imagination soar with a design that already seemed perfect!

Bobbie Pene said...

Ok I love those meanies and want one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails