Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pensive and Moody

"Moody Blues" bracelet. Bead Mix available below.

The last few days have found me pensive and a bit on the moody side. Tomorrow I am having a diagnostic outpatient surgical procedure and it's got me a bit anxious. I've not decided yet if it's something I want to share with everyone or not, but I promise that one way or another I'll have more to say on it soon. I admire those who have no qualms about sharing every aspect of their lives, but when it comes to practice in my own I sometimes waiver.

A nice long hike down to the creek and back with my furry friend did my body and soul good this morning. But there remain unresolved questions like, what portion of the long holiday weekend will I be worthless on the couch, what will the results be in a week, how many more years of active life will our beloved dog have (he's showing signs of lower spinal degeneration now), will I be joining the ranks of the regularly employed again anytime soon, and why does my dog race around like a maniac after a bath and rub his face on everything in sight? I imagine that most of the answers to these questions and more will be revealed in the days to come.

In honor of this day, I'm finally making a couple of sets of my Moody Blues Bracelet beads available here on my blog. The set includes 20 lampwork beads, 8 gorgeous 8mm kyanite gemstone beads, 10 8mm grey/blue freshwater pearls, and 8 czech leaf beads. Add your own chain and clasp and make yourself something moody.


Shipping is free.


Moody Blues Bead Mix





4 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

I'm sorry that you have to have a little surgery. And about whatever measure of worry it's caused you. I hope you get good news and recover very quickly.
Love,
Kate

Snowcatcher said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and return to full activity and happiness, although I gotta say, I love the Moody Blues you create when you're pensive!

Bobbie Pene said...

May the results of your test be in your favour. I love your moody blues bead mix.

Patty said...

Thanks so much, ladies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails