Monday, August 23, 2010

And the winner is...Deb!

First prize goes to Deb.

I'm thrilled to announce that the winner of my first Gathering Trivia Contest is Deb Batten, of Firebird Flamework. Yay! Deb got all of the answers right, and in lightning speed at that, and she didn't even attend the Gathering this year. I chalk it up to her amazing internet prowess, ultra honed lampwork knowledge, and overall bloggy smarts.

And now for the most exciting part. Deb, your prize is this incredible hardwood (no idea what kind) butterfly appetizer server with genuine tumbled stone picks. No, 'sfar as I can tell you can't remove the stones and replace them with beads, but once you receive this feel free to give it a shot if you're so inclined. I sure wondered about that myself.

Thanks for playing, everyone, and I think I should do this again sometime. It was kind of fun!

Once I get myself sorted out I'll post some fabulous pix from our recent long weekend visiting friends in Washington state. My, what a beautiful part of the country that is.

2 comments:

Bobbie Pene said...

Congratulations Deb - and I know you will want to give it a go replacing the stones with beads :)

Deb said...

Yay!! Thank you so much Patty!

Perhaps you should also chalk it up to the fact that your blog is the one I always look for new posts on & the the fact that I live vicariously through you & all of the wonderful glass events you attend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails