Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gathering Quiz

OK, so I'm not yet up for a full on post yet (hit the ground running as soon as I got back with family vacation and day job stuff), but I figured you might like to take a Gathering Quiz. Five easy questions, post your answers in the comments. The person who gets the most correct answers will win a specTACular prize, I swear.

1. Which well known artist's work is this? And who is the cute blonde wearing it?

2. Who is this lady (standing) and what service did she provide gratis to many conference goers?

3. Whose incredible place of work is this?Bonus question: For what educational institution is he now working on a commissioned piece?

4. Who are the smurfs and what are they doing?

5. Who is this adorable young thing? What kind of dog is he?

You have until Sunday evening to submit your answers. The person with the most correct answers will be announced on Monday morning, when I will reveal the incredible price. Hint: no well-bred hostess would want to be without it. Hint #2: It's an insect, albeit a most beautiful one.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Hope I can play ....
1.Sara Sally LaGrand
Sara Sally LaGrand
2.Sharon Peters
Put sparkles in people hair.
3. Milon Townsend
Cast Glass wall panels for California University
4. Cyndie Smith & Patty Lakinsmith
(Wearing protection) on the boat ride at Niagara Falls
5. Milon Townsends puppy
An Akira

kate mckinnon said...

Deb put that down fast!

How excellent to see you on the Maid of the Mist!

Snowcatcher said...

I'm glad someone else got all the answers because the only one I had even a clue on is the Niagara Falls pick. Had a feeling you were in that one!

Great shots!

mairedodd said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun - the only thing i will say is i think the dog is an akida... (and that isn't adding much!)

Sharon Driscoll said...

Okay - Let's see:
1. Sara Sally
2. Sharon Peters - I love Fhairy
hair.
3. Milon Townsend - poop, don't know the bonus and not going to copy Deb.
4. I'd of said Shermo and you at Niagra Falls.- Maid of the Mist.
5. An Akita - Nice Dog!

Gheeeze Deb is fast!

Deb said...

Hah! That's what I get for typing at 1am (my time) when I should have been in bed. I was so busy checking that I'd spelled Niagara right (the temptation to spell it the same as something beginning with V that sounds the same the way a lot of people say it) ...that I completely missed that I'd hit the 'r' instead of 't'.
Poor puppy, I've probably created a whole new breed of dog now. The anime version of Akita ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails