Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - David Orr Photography

Marbled gravity beads, by Patty Lakinsmith

Have I told you how much I love this guy's work? He has a way with glass like few I've seen.

Green and Lavender Amulet, in my Etsy shop.

Autumn themed bracelet made using Nicole Valentine's Garden Bracelet tutorial.

Fancy encased and gravity swirled focal, by Patty Lakinsmith

Glass is just one of many different types of photography that David does well. Do check out David Orr's website to see his amazing portrait photography.

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Oh wow, he DOES have a way!

rosebud101 said...

Wow! His work is amazing!

Sharon Driscoll said...

I sure wish I could handle my camera that way! Wonderful - and the artwork ain't to shabby either ; - )

Patty said...

Oh my, I *am* scattered this week. I posted my WW post on Thursday. Sigh. Thanks, Sharon! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails