Thursday, October 28, 2010

Earth and Sky

This week is all about beads and baseball. First the beads.

The realms above and below my feet are captured in this asymmetric, earthy necklace featuring one of my Tortuga series beads, some of my sparkly cool orbs, hand forged brass components, and some very unique spiral cut wood beads.

Asymmetric Brown and Blue Lampwork, Wood, and Brass Adjustable Length Necklace

Asymmetric Brown and Blue Lampwork, Wood, and Brass Adjustable Length Necklace

P.S. One down, 3 to go (baseball). The Giants played one heckuva game last night, even if it wasn't the low-scoring pitching duel the announcers forecasted. The errors made by the Rangers made it more entertaining and less of a yawner, but I expect they'll be more focused tomorrow night.

8 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

What about the errors by the Gigantes? Ha! I will never forget Lincecum chasing the runner back to third, while Uribe is standing there with his glove out, waiting for the throw that didn't come.

Ha!

It sure was an exciting game. No one should listen to Joe Buck anyway.

Patty said...

The errors Tim made were so painful I think I repressed them. Yeah, I really miss Kruk and Kuip during these games.

Patty said...

That said, I did particularly love when one announcer chimed in after we had finished bringing in some runs at the end of our at bat, "time to get to work, Cliffie".

Pretty Things said...

Love your jewelry, don't know a thing about baseball!

Patty said...

Lori - my husband got me into it. There's a lot more going on than one would think. It's a very cerebral game. You should check it out just to see Buster Posey! :-)

Patty said...

Whoops - that sounded a bit cougarish. How about "you really should watch the game to see the incredible Giants defense."

rosebud101 said...

Gorgeous necklace! Love it!

Patty said...

Thank you Mallory. I see that you're getting into metals now - fun stuff, huh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails