Friday, October 29, 2010

Fire on the Mountain!

Well, kind of. It's my new multi-strand necklace made from one of my most amazing beads and lots of yummy components. I told you awhile back I was getting into some more modern styles, playing with new materials and all? This one has a lot going on, and just rocks with fabulous pomegranate juiciness, don't you think?

Fire on the Mountain Lampwork and Gemstone Multi-Strand Necklace
This necklace features one of my finest focal beads in firey pomegranate and amber, juicy carnelian, spicy hollow lampwork beads, fossilized coral, honey colored czech glass leaves, and African Yellow Opal, all wrapped up with antiqued brass chain and hand forged metal clasp and links.

Fire on the Mountain Lampwork and Gemstone Multi-Strand Necklace
I've been searching for ages for the best way to honor this bead, and I think this style is up to the challenge.

6 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Patty, What a wonderful composition and your beads are amazing! Beautiful work!

Bobbie Pene said...

Now that is one fantastic piece of wearable art! I love the colours and patterns in the lampwork, and I love what you have done with the beads. Beautiful :)

Patty said...

Thank you ladies! I guess it's reinforcement for procrastination, er, I mean waiting until the right set of elements come together. I've had these beads for what seems like forever.

Copper Diem said...

that necklace is amazing! I hold onto beads for a long time too sometimes, and then poof! they find their right place in a piece of jewelry

Copper Diem said...

that necklace is amazing! I hold onto beads for a long time too sometimes, and then poof! they find their right place in a piece of jewelry

Pretty Things said...

That's gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails