Friday, October 29, 2010

It's the Weekend!

The weekend is here and all is well. I've got my man back from a far away foreign land, and he's brought me presents! To celebrate his foggy-eyed return there were home made sourdough cinnamon rolls, a new batch of white bean and ham soup, and recorded World Series games, and tonight we're going to see a local comedy show.

This weekend I simply must tidy up my Etsy shop a bit, tweak a few pictures here and there, put up a few more listings and generally prepare for the Huge Throng of visitors my new Facebook ad is going to bring (hee hee). I've never run an ad before and have no idea what to expect. If you happen to see the ad, please do let me know. I think you'll recognize it when you see it.

If you haven't seen it already, I've got a new Facebook page up just for my beads and jewelry, and I hope you'll mosey on over there and give the "Like" button a little love. This is where I'll be posting updates from the studio and Etsy news. Thanks to a bunch of wonderful folks who've already checked it out, I can now have my own spiffy Facebook URL. Or you can just click the box over there on the upper right side of this blog and you'll go right there.

And the most wonderful thing about this weekend? Tomorrow, 3:30 Pacific time is Game 3 of the World Series, to be played in Arlington, Texas. The Giants have won the first two games, and are halfway to winning the World Series for the first time EVER since the team moved to San Francisco in 1958. I enjoyed this wonderful article about how our beloved team of misfits just might be destined to win the series this year. Can you feel the excitement? I can barely stand it.

3 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful weekend. Go, Giants!

Beadwright said...

Yep I agree sounds like a great weekend.
Nicole/Beadwright

Patty said...

Hope you guys have a great one too. Nicole, your new rings are fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails