Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog Your Art Out

Have you taken Lori Anderson's free eCourse on blogging? It's called "Blog Your Art Out" (great title, Lori!) and it contains some really great information on how to make your blog an extension of your personality. It's a fairly quick, easy read and contains some things you should strive for when blogging and some things you should definitely avoid. I missed it when it first came out, but caught up with it today, and thought I'd share it with you. Her free course is here. Thanks for taking the time to do this, Lori!

2 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Thank You Patty - I love what Lori does - she is such a neat individual and I'm going to go over and check that post out out of hers. I somehow missed it too.

rosebud101 said...

That was a great course! I loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails