Monday, November 29, 2010

Have you tried these?

If you told me that one day I'd be blogging about a cracker I'd have raised an eyebrow. But here I am, enjoying some homemade white bean and ham soup, and some of the best crackers I've ever, ever eaten. They are the Raincoast Crisps, and this one is the fig and olive variant.

Canadian chef, philanthropist and entrepreneur Lesley Stowe has found the perfect recipes for these amazing gourmet carbs, and I'm aiming to try each and every one. These preservative free crackers have been around since 2006, but I've only discovered them in the last year in our nearby mountain market. They come in the original recipe, rosemary raisin pecan, salty date and almnod, cinnamon raisin, fig and olive, and cranberry hazelnut. They're great on their own but are amazing with other toppings such as cheese or olive spread.

If you want to find out if they're in a store near you, click here.

2 comments:

NuminosityBeads said...

Too funny, I just tried those particular ones on Thanksgiving. Yes they are bloggable and quite delish indeed! i was told that Whole Foods carry them.
xoxo Kim

rosebud101 said...

I'm going to have to try Whole Foods. They sound wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails