Monday, December 13, 2010

Beads of Courage on CBS Sunday Morning Show

For those of you who missed it, Jean Baruch's amazing Beads of Courage program was featured on CBS's Sunday Morning program yesterday. The segment was a great little summary of the wonderful work they do.



I was happy to spend a few hours yesterday with Jackie Marr and friends at Kiss My Glass in Santa Cruz, making beads for the program. Knowing how much good comes from these little tokens, and how much of Jean's heart has gone into this incredible project makes it very easy to do.

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

It was such an awesome spot on the show! I had tears in my eyes the whole time. If I ever get the chance to make glass beads in a class or someplace, I am TOTALLY donating to this cause. It is so amazing what these little beads do for those sick children. Enjoy the day, Patty! Erin

Patty said...

I agree Erin - they did a great job on it. Jean is a rock star in my book! I have a feeling that there is much, much more to come from her wonderful work.

Barbara Lewis said...

Patty, Thanks for sharing this clip. Lump in my throat! I can see how important the beads are and what they represent in the life of the child patient and the parents. This is an amazing program.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails