Friday, December 10, 2010

Flashback Friday

I thought it might be fun to start a Friday tradition where I would pick a photo or two from my archives and share them with you. Maybe stuff from years ago, maybe more recent, and the sky's the limit for content. I'm sure there will be some chuckle worthy images.

Let's get this party started!

This one is from some years ago. Don't panic - they're magnetic. Do all boys do this?



This was also the year I got my first pair of didymium lenses, the birth control model. My brother in law tried them on, and none of us realized that the little wedges with the holes in them go on the SIDE of the glasses, not next to your nose. Hmmmm.



I think this was the same winter. Don't they look lovable and cuddly?



I miss those smooth cheeks.

Have yourself an incredible weekend, k? Take a break from the shopping, or crafting, or bead making, and just relax with some tea and a good read. I'll be back soon.

4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Great post! I had the same problem with my dydidiums. Someone had to tell me how to wear them. That was embarassing!

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Hahahhahaha, I love the magnetic darts. Yup, they all do this stuff. And I too miss the smooth cheeks : - (

mairedodd said...

wonderful post -
my nick tried the magnetic dart trick the other day after being inspired by your post - you've got one tough kid! all he could say was 'ouch!'
the photos are adorable - attached to warm feelings i hope...

Patty said...

Totally, Mary Jane. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails