Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Scenes from Carmel in December

We were recently lucky to spend a balmy, wonderful weekend in Carmel-by-the-Sea (yes, Clint Eastwood's former stomping grounds), and I thought I'd share some moments with you.




Dogs and dog lovers rule this beach near La Playa hotel.


One of these guys was determined to be in every shot, throwing himself in
front of the lens each time I raised the camera.




One of the loveliest, most stylish women I know.
Do you know anyone who could rock an evening gown with a metal spike studded leather bracelet?


Swine of all types grace the Hogs' Breath Inn.
This was my favorite, outside by one of their great fireplaces.

3 comments:

EB Bead and Metal Works said...

Thanks for sharing photos of Carmel! I lived in Monetery for a year and a half and I loved it and I really miss living there!

Pretty Things said...

Sigh -- I miss my year at DLI.

Patty said...

It would seem a cruel punishment to be limited to only a short time there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails