Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Beads!

“Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.”
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Raku Dreamscape, now on Etsy.

Well, they're new, but they're some designs I call old favorites, and they're headed to the Best Bead Show in Tucson with me later this month. I'll try to put a few of these in my Etsy shop in case you see something you like but won't be coming to Tucson this year.

Because they had so much fun there last year, the tortuga family is coming to Tucson again too.

Tortuga de Baja, now on Etsy.

There's more, but not photographed and the best yet will come out of the kiln in the morning. I had one of those "I made the best bead EVER" kind of nights, and I can't wait to see what it looks like in the light of day, when cool. I am totally stoked about this one.

Have a great day, and if you have time, check out the Love My Art Jewelry blog for a fun post I wrote on creating with your five senses. Well, at least I had fun writing it - let's see what you think.

2 comments:

Daniela Ellenberger said...

Hi Patty, wonderful beads, my favorite is the second one
Greets from Switzerland
Daniela

Snowcatcher said...

Holy cow. Your work is so beautiful! I can hardly picture anything more beautiful than Tortuga!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails