Thursday, January 27, 2011

What style are you?

On one of my new favorite blogs Brandi recently posted her score from the Stylish Home quiz. I'm not terribly into "stylish homes" (other than occasionally drooling over photos in magazines), but interestingly it said I most resemble a "California Country" style. Cool. Apparently three of my favorite celebrities have this style - Sandra Bullock, Harrison Ford, and Jeff Bridges.

"Cozy… not oversized - a hand crafted gem. A natural "food geek" gets their equipment fix. A bedroom with distinct character - warm and charming. Art that definitely does not match the sofa. Thematic table accessories set the mood. A lithe and agreeable cab - no meal required. Natural and neutral… save the color for your art. Wild and crazy days in your wonderful home.."

You can take the quiz here.

1 comment:

NuminosityBeads said...

Apparently I'm Warehouse Chic. I'd say more Eclectic Thrift Shop.
Fun post.
xoxo Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails