Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Beads are in the House!

With all of the chicken kerfuffle around here I neglected to let you know that I've been listing some of my new work in my Etsy shop. This week it's bead sets, but perhaps not by coincidence, most of them feature egg shaped beads. Here are a few of my new additions:

Regal!

Cream, slate blue and black swirls

Playful

Groovy!
SOLD. More to be listed in a day or two.

Neutral greys
Neutral grey egg shaped beads with encased black spacers incorporating fine silver wire dots.

I have lots of beads that aren't in the shop yet, and I'll try to be listing them a bit each day.

6 comments:

mary jane said...

these are beautiful... making our work is rewarding - listing it is a chore... necessary, but still... good luck getting yours up...

mairedodd said...

p.s. i really like the word 'kerfuffle'...

rosebud101 said...

Patty, gorgeous beads!!!

Jennifer Cameron said...

The purple ones got me drooling a little bit. Too funny you are making egg shaped beads in honor of your sweet little chickens :o)

Snowcatcher said...

Simply beautiful, especially the ones that sold. :) Can't wait to see what else you list! Still hoping for my very own meanie!!!

Oh, by the way, you won a prize...

Patty said...

Thanks everyone! Deb, I'll be right over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails